For the General November meeting on November 14, the Photography Committee would like to have a general exhibit of members’ photographs (exhibition, not judged). Please submit photos by Friday November 10 to Liz Walker.
- Theme: Western Landscape
- As a resident of a western state, what does “the West” mean to you?
- Color or Black and White image of your interpretation of a western landscape. Can include man-made structures. Must include some natural element (water, mountain, flora, fauna)
- Please include a statement of intent and title with your photo- on a separate piece of paper and a copy on the back (taped or removable dot)
- Size: 8×10 mounted (on white or black, black preferred)
- Color or B&W. Matte finish preferred
To be dropped off or mailed by November 10
994 S. Josephine Street
Denver, CO 80209
Please indicate if you want your photo returned.