The January eNews is Zone XII’s month to showcase your members’ photographs! Photo submission deadline is December 10
- Search your photos from previous months of January or seasonally appropriate for January
- Landscape (Horizontal) images are required – Portrait (vertical) images cannot be used
- Taken by Zone XII members
- Taken in Zone XII
- All photos should be 1MB or larger
- How to send photos:
- Email photos to Chris Wood at email@example.com
- Put “Zone XII” in the subject line.
- Rename the photo in the following format: First Name, Last Name, GC name, Zone XII. For example: Chris Wood, Noanett GC, Zone I
- Otherwise please make sure to include the member’s name, club (using GC in place of Garden Club) and zone in the email. I often have more than one zone sending me emails at the same time so please make note of your zone and club!
- It is preferable to ATTACH photos as a file in .jpeg format.
- Be aware if you insert the photos in the body of the email it may reduce the size of the photos, making them unusable.
- Please DO NOT use the eNews article jotform to email the image to the GCA.
- Club members may send in up to 4 photos
- Please do not send photos with pets or identifiable people.
- Pictures that have won a blue ribbon or special award in a GCA photography show or Focus contest are not eligible.
- We will resize the photos after we receive them and it may be necessary to crop the images to fit the intended space.
- Photos received and not used in eNews will be archived for future use in other communications, such as the rotating banner on the Members Area homepage.
- Though photographers are usually credited in eNews, GCA Policy does not require us to provide attribution.
What a great opportunity to share photographs which showcase the January beauty of Zone XII for all GCA members to enjoy!